Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Thanks from the big guy...

Looks like word of our efforts have made its way to the man himself. Charlie asked me to pass this on to all of you:

Hey Instigator fans. I'm deeply honored and appreciative of the work Mike and all of you are doing in this attempt to get the feature back up. How, after fours and likely millions of hits it still has to prove itself is both irritating and depressing to me. I'm confident CBC on its corporate level has no idea of The Instigator's appeal and popularity. Hopefully we can show them that.

The crusade is in its early stages. The initial plunk is minor creating waves. I was told by my contact at CBC that they are getting "tons of email" but I believe this is just the tip of the proverbial iceberg. Your input and diligence is still needed. Please keep forwarding the link, keep spreading the word. Believe it or not there is a solid European fan base as well and I know they have no idea of what's going on yet. Once this thing catches some steam I firmly believe it will have an impact.

Regardless of the outcome your efforts are sincerely appreciated. And, just to give you some sort of fix, here's a cartoon to remind you what you're fighting for.

Keep that chin strap tight. War can be Hell.

Charlie


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home